Friday, February 15, 2008

Samantha Musa | Top 24 American Idol

Samantha Musa made the cut to become one of the Top 24 American Idol this past week. Word was leaked early on that Samantha Musa would make the cut. Apparently there are people at American Idol who have loose lips!

Samantha wowed the judges once more with her singing. She has shown that she has what it takes to compete against other contestants on American Idol.

Samantha hails from L.A. and she auditioned in San Diego. At the Audition, both Samantha and her sister confessed to having a crush on Simon, which bothered Randy and Paula. In fact, Simon asked her Sister to help co-judge Samantha Musa's audition, which she gladly did.

Once Samantha Musa was in the audition room, her Sister threw a paper airplane in. The airplane itself was a note to Simon, which read:


"Dear Simon, please let me in. Please, please, please. You're on my list of who
I want to meet, along with who I want to meet along with Oprah and Obama."

Hmmm, I don't know if I would have let her in or not...lol She was easily voted to go on to Hollywood.

Samantha Musa sang Aretha Franklin's "Until You Come Back to Me" in front of the 3 judges and Samantha's sister. In celebration, Samantha and her sister gave Simon a group hug, which I'm sure he enjoyed very much.

Once Samantha got to Hollywood, her music kept her on top of the game. I look forward to seeing more of Smanatha Musa on American Idol in the upcoming weeks.

No comments: